homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anyone know Weston, WV area?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anyone know Weston, WV area?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:24:06 -0700

At 9/10/2005 08:16 AM, you wrote:
I have a friend who is planning to move to Lewis County, WV from Cape Cod.
She's made an offer on a double-wide on three acres. Has anyone been in the
area who can give me an idea of what it's like? I've looked up the Wikipedia
entry and the county webpage, and I've told her how to get a county soil
survey report.

Thanks!
Karen Black

Good to hear from you Karen!
She might be able to find out about the weather from

http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/city.php3?c=US&s=WV&refer=

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA