homestead - [Homestead] Common Ground Fair & Carla Emery

  • From: WSM311 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Common Ground Fair & Carla Emery
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:01:59 EDT

****can't remember just when it was but maybe 10-12 years
ago---same year Common Ground fairgrounds got torn to shreds, I remember
that. ****

I was at the CG Fair that year...camped in a tent. A slender stick was
driven through the roof and floor from the force of the wind. The only thing
standing the next day were the yurts on display ;-)

Carla Emery will be at the Common Ground Fair, but first she will be here a
few days. If anyone is in Vermont or nearby, we are having a big Homestead
Party and Dutch Oven Gathering next weekend. Carla will speak Saturday and
Sunday.

For all party details and directions go here...
_http://peaceandcarrots.homestead.com/2005FarmParty.html_
(http://peaceandcarrots.homestead.com/2005FarmParty.html)

Wendy (wsm311 AT aol.com)
Peace and Carrots Farm
Maple Corner, Vermont
http://www.homestead.com/peaceandcarrots/

  • [Homestead] Common Ground Fair & Carla Emery, WSM311, 09/10/2005