homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Security

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Security
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:39:38 -0500

Thats what I suggest, they make infrared cameras for hunters. They are really coming down in price. You can also find infrared security camera not badly priced ( certainly less than a cow). Avoid the cheap X-10 wireless ones that were everywhere a couple of years back.

I would be happy to loan you some of my dogs, they work for me.

Tim