homestead - Re: [Homestead] The use of R.C.W. in agriculture

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The use of R.C.W. in agriculture
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:45:20 -0500

There was an article? I must have missed something. Could some repost it?

Sorry!
On Sep 1, 2005, at 10:50 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:

I got a huge amount of wood chips last year from the power company, that I
haven't done anything with. Any ideas about the best way to spread them
and what depth? My soil is very poor and sandy, should I disk or till them in?

You didn't read the article, did you?