homestead - Re: [Homestead] To worry or not to worry . . .

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] To worry or not to worry . . .
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 11:05:31 -0700

At 6/5/2005 10:47 AM, you wrote:
Yup. I found it about as hypocritical as all get out since he starts out
saying it is fiction, makes a big bruhaha and then presents his cherry
picked material in such a manner that most folks will think they are reading
a bundle of facts.
Lots of his quotes from scientists are obsolete and he fails to put further
research by them in the book when it contradicts their earlier quotes.

Lynda

I expected no less from you <G>!

FWIW I don't recall any quotes, besides all the talk on this whole subject seems agenda based. What I did like was the theory of using fear and the references at that back of the book.
I did not bother to check any of the references, where any of his temperature 'facts' fiction?

Just curious.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA