homestead - Re: [Homestead] To worry or not to worry . . .

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] To worry or not to worry . . .
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:47:25 -0700

Yup. I found it about as hypocritical as all get out since he starts out
saying it is fiction, makes a big bruhaha and then presents his cherry
picked material in such a manner that most folks will think they are reading
a bundle of facts. Then he ends it with another quote saying "I have no
agenda." Yeah, and neither do the right and left!

Lots of his quotes from scientists are obsolete and he fails to put further
research by them in the book when it contradicts their earlier quotes.

Lynda