homestead - Re: [Homestead] Housing bubble

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Housing bubble
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:31:31 -0700

Gene's "Missouri or Bust' plan might prove to be very savvy indeed.

Well, lest I mislead, know that I will use some of the profit from this house to buy a condo here in Phoenix or Scottsdale as an investment.

If I were younger I would buy at least two houses here, one or more for investment and one for home. The IRS gift of tax-free profit from home sale is the best money maker I have ever seen.