homestead - RE: [Homestead] Another ID

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Another ID
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:17:46 -0700

Beautiful views and way to many turnouts for me to see more than a small sample. I did hike down to some waterfalls and lost myself for a while.

I am a big fan of getting oneself lost. Fine experiences are to be had by the method. Of course the character of the neighborhood can counterindicate. While driving the limo, I once got myself lost in a scary neighborhood. So I should qualify the statement by saying it works in the natural world.