homestead - RE: [Homestead] Another ID

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Another ID
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:42:29 -0500

<< Within the species are about a half-dozen
subspecies but I think they all need to be at least 10 years old (most 15 to
20 years) to bloom and they are all relatively large trees.>>

I can't argue with that because I have no idea about young tulip trees and
their habits. The flowers, however, really look like tulip tree flowers to
me. The only way to settle this is for Don to take a sample to an expert.

Don? Don't be asking questions unless you can settle the answer.

Marie