homestead - Re: [Homestead] Whoops

  • From: tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Whoops
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:09:42 -0500 (EST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
Sent: Feb 26, 2005 4:42 PM
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org

>tvoivohd---"straightening" him out is the wrong choice of words. What Don
>needs to bring along is a very large dehydrator.

And here I thought I would have to post the article about why the U.S. Air
Force needs to be reduced in size to wake him from the latest vile poteen
stupor.

I knew I would pay a penalty for being excessively polite to our resident
Beero. Should have mentioned that Don would have to bring along a REALLY
large dehydrator---ine in which an adult hippopotomus
would fit comfortably.