homestead - [Homestead] Photo solution

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Photo solution
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:16:08 -0700

Should anyone really, really want to see the photos of trees inside the house, ask in a private e-mail and I will send them privately, not over the list.

This was my post that didn't make it through:

It was the camera batteries. The camera took pictures, flashed and recharged the flash in good order, so I ASS-U-MEed that the batteries were okay. Chris took the camera to work, got the same reaction as did I on this computer, changed batteries and it worked.
Reminds me of the time when I changed the alternator in a truck and then found out it was the battery. Or was it, I changed the battery and found out it was the alternator?
The young don't know how painful is experience. And how long it goes on.
Thank you to Tim and others who tried to help.
Anyway, if I can now get a photo or two attached here, this is what started it all.

  • [Homestead] Photo solution, Gene GeRue, 02/24/2005