homestead - Re: [Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:40:12 EST

In a message dated 2/15/2005 11:36:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
RayZentz AT aol.com writes:

I came out as a realist. Not surprising to me, but perhaps so to some of
you...

Sorry, wasn't done...

Of course, with multiple guess quizzes, everything is relative. While I
actually thought about and pondered the responses, it would be very easy to
manipulate your answers to get any "verdict" you want.

And, not all teachers are the "negative" influence you find them to be. I,
for one, never use multiple guess questions during evaluations of student
learning.

Ray