homestead - Re: [Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Arm Chair Politicians
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:35:16 -0800

A couple weeks ago I sat through "journalist" Bill Schneider's patient explanation of the difference between "idealists" (Bush, I was told) vs. "realists" (Colin Powell et al., supposedly). Funny how I don't even need to read the sow's BS to smell the same crapola from the DemNatCom propaganda machine from a mile away.

Bill

Warren F. Smith wrote:

I read the first question, and answers, then the second. Then said, what the
heck. I just blasted thru choosing the third answer each time, since that
was the one the writer wanted people to choose. Turns out that makes one a
"realist".