homestead - Re: [Homestead] Independent Reporter tells of the real Iraq

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Independent Reporter tells of the real Iraq
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:25:22 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2005 12:12:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
melody AT crecon.com writes:

News From Inside Iraq

First of all, just what is an "Independent Reporter?"

You know, it seems to me that there are likely some exaggerations, at the
very least, and more likely, downright untruths in this story. I have
never
seen anything to verify this story, and with the liberal bias our current
mainstream media has, this is the type of story they would jump on, and milk
for
all it was worth.

I have difficulty believing it... at least as reported.

Ray