homestead - [Homestead] Best free ftp software?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Best free ftp software?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:35:34 -0700

What are recommendations? I haven't touched my site in a long time. Had to rely on Don Bowen to fix a problem recently. Itsamac, where the ruralize.com site resides, writes that they are moving us to another OS X server. I need to download everything to my laptop, just in case something gets lost in the transfer. Used to use Fetch, but I think that was just for Macs. Have I mentioned lately how much I miss the Mac world?