homestead - [Homestead] (no subject)

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: LessIsMore AT yahoogroups.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com, "imperial" <imperial AT apex2000.net>, richard Walker <richardwalker AT pobox.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:17:17 -0800

Update on the continuing story. On Monday of this week we heard that the house may have closed that day. Well nothing seemed to be happening so we called on Tuesday, and it did not close. It seems that the people buying have problems getting a loan and had to prove where the money was coming from. They did that to every ones satisfaction on Tuesday so today (Wednesday) we were told that they have two loans and the first one to come in is the one that gets the business. Now we are not closing until maybe Friday or Monday of next week. This thing is really dragging on.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.26598&longitude=-116.98509

  • [Homestead] (no subject), Don Bowen, 02/02/2005