homestead - RE: [Homestead] Best free ftp software?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Best free ftp software?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:19:56 -0700

On the PC side I have been using Filezilla which is opensource

Hm. I downloaded FileZilla. I got 104 files. I double clicked on the FileZilla file and got a message that I need the program that created it, and if I want to find it on the Web, click here, got a site that says I need MS Debug File, clicked on that and was transported to a site where there is a lot of stuff buy if Debug is there it is well hidden.