homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ho Hum, More War and Death

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ho Hum, More War and Death
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:59:41 -0800

At 1/19/2005, you wrote:
And most of the general public doesn't know or doesn't care how many Iraqi civilians have died or been severely wounded during this time of liberating democracy. If people knew, I'm not even sure it woud matter to many of them. We certainly don't hear about in any traditional form of US media.

And you will not for that would allow the brain dead TV watchers to see things from the other side. How would you feel if even with the best of intentions the military destroyed your town then made it difficult for you to return?

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com