homestead - Re: [Homestead] 7 days and I am really counting

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 7 days and I am really counting
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:52:59 -0700

We close a week from today. I may have to stick around here at the house for a couple of days but I need that additional time to get everything moved. I will move the trailer to a local campground for a few days as I have been asked to rebuild a deck that was undermined by the rains. Then it is the Slabs for a few days, then Quartzite, then a few days in the Phoenix area visiting some email friends. Sometime around the end of February I will be heading east, planning a visit in West Texas then on to my sons place in Asheville NC, visiting various people along the way.

What's your plan for Internet access along the way?