homestead - [Homestead] Sometimes journal.

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, homesweethomestead AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sometimes journal.
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:32:03 -0800

Time is getting short. We close in little over a week but may stay in this place for an additional week. I know I need that time to get everything where it is supposed to be. I am keeping a sort of journal. I call that in order to not trap myself into a daily update. The journal is located off this page:
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/Index.htm

at

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com

  • [Homestead] Sometimes journal., Don Bowen, 01/15/2005