homestead - Re: [Homestead] Syria invasion planned

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Syria invasion planned
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:25:06 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:

Bush has ordered US Iraq commander Gen. Casey to prepare February attack on Syria.

Is Bush thinking "Hey, maybe those pesky WMD's are in Syria...let's attack!" Joking aside, this is bad news if true. With what military forces would we attack? Would we move soldiers from Iraq to another front? I thought we were short on military personnel.

Lisa