homestead - RE: [Homestead] Goat Problems

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Goat Problems
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:20:35 -0700

At 07:20 PM 12/30/04 -0600, you wrote:
>I should read all my mail before I go into lecture mode -- it would save
>time.

No, I am glad for everyone's advice because everyone's experience has been
different and everyone has different ways of doing things with their animals.

I appreciate everyone's advice, and will appreciate more advice if there is
more. I like getting all different viewpoints, and appreciate everyone's
so far.

Best wishes,
Melody