homestead - Re: [Homestead] China anyone?

  • From: VATOCO6 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] China anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:01:58 EST

I have friends who live on the China/North Korea border, in China. They were
sent by their church to teach the rural Chinese about modern farming
techniques.

Timothy is currently teaching farmers how to run a tractor and how to build
portable chicken pens. He studied with Joel Salatin before his marriage. And
Naomi is teaching some women how to use a sewing machine.

It's hard for me to conceive the rural Chinese, at least, as being able to
fight much of a war.

Tammy in Colorado