homestead - Re: [Homestead] No till, no planting, no pruning, no work tomatoes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] No till, no planting, no pruning, no work tomatoes
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:51:05 -0700

All this just shows that God knows more about planting than we do...

Will you accept my using my Nature in place of your God? I agree that humans are still learning Nature's techniques on Earth. Of course there is the matter of sufficient crop. Nature's way is to provide a varying amount of food in a given area subject to lots of variables. Less evolved animals than homo sapiens move to where the food is. Or die. It can fairly be argued that modern homo sapiens shows less intelligence by living where there are continual food shortages.