homestead - [Homestead] Speaking of photos, was No Work Tomatoes/ Exercise

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Speaking of photos, was No Work Tomatoes/ Exercise
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:14:43 -0800

You mention photos. I've had photos on Yahoo lists but don't think you can
do that with this list server? Yes/No?

Do you have to have a webpage or is there a method of getting them on the
web that doesn't cost $$. I prefer to spend money on things for our space.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Lynda, who has tons of photos but no where to put them <g> and is still
cyber-challenged, go figure %-}