homestead - [Homestead] world's biggest pick-up truck ...

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: "Homestead mailing list" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] world's biggest pick-up truck ...
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:30:16 -0800

The pictures are enough to get you high -
or nauseated - thinking of lotsa *these* on
the streets, roads, and freeways ... no
doubt 'everybody who's anybody' will
sooner or later have one, "just because
it's there" ....

http://autos.msn.com/as/minishow/article.aspx?contentID=4022818&s=SEMA2004&src=msn&GT1=5809<http://autos.msn.com/as/minishow/article.aspx?contentID=4022818&s=SEMA2004&src=msn&GT1=5809>
Subject: RE: [Homestead] Looking at property in Missouri National Forest
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:05:26 -0600
From: "Clint Novak" <cnovak AT cns.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Gene, I've got an old version of your book(1994), but I've only spot
read it, so I was not aware it had Southern Missouri specific info in
it. I've started reading it from front to back, but I'm a fairly slow
reader so I don't expect to finish anytime soon.

I've emailed Charlie and am hoping to go down to Ava/West
Plains/Cabool/etc on December 13-16. It will depend somewhat on an eye
surgery I'm having on 11/24, but I expect everything to go well with
that.

Thanks again, Clint

From Gene:

>I've sent off several inquiries to realtors in the area about specific
>properties. I've gotten some replies, but I haven't as yet found an
>agent to call my own. Gene, names of good agents would be appreciated
>as well as information about the areas in South Central Missouri.

Clint, call or write Charlie Unkie, in Ava. I vouch for his knowledge
and
his honesty. He owns the C-21 office in Ava and other towns in that
general
area. His phone is 417-683-6443 or 800-605-6543. Tell him I sent you.

As for any info about South Central Missouri, I wrote a book that covers
lot of it, but ask any question and I will answer it.

Gene