homestead - Re: [Homestead] Khaleej Times

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Khaleej Times
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:47:20 -0700

and with the apparent giving up of nuclear weapons by Iran as a threat to them like Saddam was (wait and see if the Iranians are any more truthful now than in the past)

I will not be surprised to see the Israelis launch a surprise attack on Iranian nuclear facilities. Such an attack will of course pave the way for our direct involvement.

Perhaps controlling Middle East oil will give us the leverage to force Japan, Germany and other countries to keep buying our notes at an interest rate that will be acceptable to our power brokers.