homestead - Re: [Homestead] WTO rules

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] WTO rules
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:16:53 -0800

Oh, that is too funny, "laws that affect public morals."

And who do we have putting on bingo games and Vegas nights? Church groups.
And who is one of the biggest gamblers in the U.S.? Bill Bennett, Mr. Book
of Virtues himself.

So, how do they legally do the power balls? That's money paid out over
state lines.

And does that mean there is hope that we just might be stepping out of the
WTO?

Lynda