homestead - Re: [Homestead] And You Thought Americans Elected the New Prez

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And You Thought Americans Elected the New Prez
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:16:24 -0800

O.K., this is NOT Bush Bashing, so if you could take off the glasses that
reads everything I say as somehow aimed that way, I do have a question. If
not, delete here <g>

How do you come to that opinion? He stumped at BJU during the 2000
elections. He has met with the group that includes Jones and Farris. He's
nutty about his born again status, so why wouldn't he read the letter? He's
probably pleased as punch about it.

Lynda, who wasn't worried about him reading the letter and couldn't care
less if he did.