homestead - RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: "Daniel Van; Kelley" <daniel-kelley AT cox.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 03:06:41 -0700

I didn't know that Clinton was just executing Bush Sr.'s Pentagon request
and following the advice of Bush Sr.'s Pentagon, while Clinton was
President, Commander and Chief. I have always understood that Pentagon
requests were subject to control and approval of the Commander and Chief who
is actually in office. Am I wrong? If you were President, would you in
good conscience have gone along with these cuts?

Daniel Van; Kelley