homestead - [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:47:38 -0700

Biased, you bet. If you have the guts please explain Kerry to me based upon
the record.

Maybe Kerry can go to Cairo, and organize hearings to expose our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq as "war criminals".

I just want to know, did Kerry trash our country and its military before the cameras out of love, or out of a desire to
get elected in Massachusetts? How does he think it helped the morale of the POWs to be branded as war criminals?
I see a man extremely bitter about being sent to Viet Nam, who not only got even but rode fame to public office too.

Bill