homestead - Re: [Homestead] This is how the administration supports the troops.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] This is how the administration supports the troops.
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:31:11 -0700

A friend (who I violently disagree with on many things political but who
remains a friend non-the-less) and I have decided to start the No Party
Party. The NPP will work to get rid of PACs, party platforms and political
parties in general. If folks didn't have a political party to hang their
hat on and whose lead they could follow like good little sheeple then they
might have to think for themselves!

Lynda