homestead - Re: [Homestead] This is how the administration supports the troops.

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] This is how the administration supports the troops.
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:16:38 -0700

Tvo grouched :
> Now that I think of it, twenty years at hard labor would not be a severe
enough sentence for the BushBastard,.

Hey, Tvo - when I offered to pull on the
rope, did I mention it did not have to be
attached to the top end ?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:13:59 -0700
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>

At 10/26/2004 06:50 AM, you wrote:
> <http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1401/
>
>The next time someone tells you to support the troops, tell them you will
>when the administration does.

I read some of the mail under the article. I'd guess that's not a pro Bush
web site....
So much black OR white in our society today, where did the in between go?

I had a discussion with a friend via e-mail, I sent him that letter form
the mother who lost her daughter in the NYC attack.
His response was to label her a "leftie" and totally ignore what she had to
say. I thought about that a bit and realized that many people do that. They
drop a label on someone and then they don't have to use their brain at
all... I've seen it on this list and have done it myself.
<Shrug>, are we society that is in search of the path of least resistance?
If it's hard don't do it?
If that's so and history is any judge we will find out sooner or later as a
more industrious people came to take what we have.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com