homestead - Re: [Homestead] This is how the administration supports the troops.

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] This is how the administration supports the troops.
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:28:30 -0700

Don Bowen wrote:

<http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1401/>http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1401/

The next time someone tells you to support the troops, tell them you will when the administration does.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com

tvoivozhd---I conducted a number of WWII courtmartials for criminals with a better record than Bush. By WWII standards he would be serving twenty years at hard labor right now, instead of cynically running for President on non-existent military operational and planning competency.

The stupid SOB injured four more grunts four days ago, because he STILL puts them in unarmored Humvees.

The most harsh operational conditions for tanks, trucks and aircraft is to operate in a cloud of abrasive dust as ours doevery day in Iraq. Bush does not support troops and vehicles with sufficient spare parts, does not support supply columns with accompanying armored vehicles or with accompanying overhead surveillance and attack aircraft.

The dirty bastard yesterday was an accomplice in murdering fifty new Iraqi graduates of a training course who left in an a TOTALLY UNARMED TRUCK CONVOY---AND WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SINGLE FIREARM ON ANY OF THEM. Jesus Kitty Christ---from the time I got out of Officer Training, I carried at least one weapon (usually three), at all times on any military base, while travelling any road, and in any civilian or combat area.

Now that I think of it, twenty years at hard labor would not be a severe enough sentence for the BushBastard,.