homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbagbiblethumpersloseSciavo case...

  • From: Nancy <nancyr AT ntin.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbagbiblethumpersloseSciavo case...
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 07:47:59 -0500

Lynda wrote:

Can anyone give me a rational reason why we have laws against "cruel and
unusual punishment" for those that have committed crimes but we can torture
to death those who have done nothing except find themselves sick or old?

It's not a rational reason, Lynda. But the answer is "fundamentalist Christians."

Nancy