homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbagbiblethumpersloseSciavo case...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbagbiblethumpersloseSciavo case...
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:29:49 -0700

My problem is the method. IF this is really her wish, then figure out a
Kovorcian method. Starving to death is not a pretty way to go!

Geez Louise, if someone did that to a dog or cat we'd have them in jail so
fast it would make their teeth rattle but it is o.k. to do it to a human.

Can anyone give me a rational reason why we have laws against "cruel and
unusual punishment" for those that have committed crimes but we can torture
to death those who have done nothing except find themselves sick or old?

Lynda