homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbag biblethumpersloseSciavo case...

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbag biblethumpersloseSciavo case...
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:21:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2004 6:06:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr AT msn.com writes:
Playing devil's advocate here, and always
seeing so many 'sides' to a story that I drive
myself to distraction, never mind others, if
I were Terri and had spent 14 years as she
has - and I doubt that even if she were
brought back to consciousness the "rest
of her life" would be anything but conscious
agony - she might very well bless her
husband for finally arranging to 'letting her
get on with whatever is next' *for her* .... just a thought ....

Toni
I would have to agree. The husband says this is her wish, per discussions
they had between the two of them in the past, and no one knows any
different. I would not like to live that way and would appreciate the relief
from it.

Drew