homestead - Re: [Homestead] Is Ivan knocking on your doors?

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier AT mindspring.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Is Ivan knocking on your doors?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:04:54 -0400

We got dumped on pretty good here in Georgia yesterday. Rained buckets, flash flooding and pretty strong winds which damaged some houses. I think I have a leak in the roof but otherwise no damage. Power was out most of the day though.

I have a couple of friends in rural Florida whose power is still out from Frances!

Lee