homestead - [Homestead] Extracting, processing coconut fibre

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Extracting, processing coconut fibre
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:32:06 -0700

http://www.tecno-point.com/en/Lebensmitteltechnik/Fachbuecher/16/1/

Have always been mildly interested in coconuts in the northern hemisphere ever since I flew a Grumman Widgeon into a small Bahama Island I was interested in buying---one time quite a palatial residence with automatic diesel generator. Unfortunately the salt air got to the rebar in the house walls and the resultant rust swelled and cracked all the concrete.
The island had a huge coconut palm grove---only one I ever saw in the Bahamas. You see the occasional coconut palm where a coconut has drifted ashore and taken root, but not a grove.

http://www.tecno-point.com/en/Lebensmitteltechnik/Fachbuecher/16/1/