homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: How Wars Start and How Wars End

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: How Wars Start and How Wars End
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 07:04:06 -0700

tvoivozhd---you're getting slow on the uptake Gene, if you didn't see this coming.

I have always considered myself naive about people. Tend to trust them until they prove themselves untrustworthy. Wisconsin upbringing weakness. I first noticed my naivete upon entering the Army. The city kids were way faster. But I could outlast them.