homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: How Wars Start and How Wars End

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: How Wars Start and How Wars End
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:50:17 -0700

Gene GeRue wrote:

My only regret about September 11th 2001 was that there wasn't another 279,997,000 Americans in the WTC.

I was respecting your opinion and agreeing with much of it until the above slapped me in the face.

How do you reconcile such a vulgarity with your tag line? Most Americans qualify as "common people."

tvoivozhd---you're getting slow on the uptake Gene, if you didn't see this coming. Fecocephalics like Hall have slithered into the Homestead List in the past, and will slither out. Be patient.