homestead - Re: [Homestead] organizations, institutionalized religions

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] organizations, institutionalized religions
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:09:40 -0700

Toni Hawryluk wrote:

> tvoivozhd---the worst thing that ever happened to humans is institutionalized religion that offers to priests and politicians enormous amounts of money, power and prestige---
Organized religion and organized crime -
not being very bright myself, I was
stunned when they "occupied the same
phrase" and I "saw" the similarities for
the first time.
> free of elections or any other elements of democracy. After the results of the "election" of y2K,
it seems to me the voters are "fiddling
while Rome burns".
Toni

tvoivozhd---organized religion IS organized crime, no more, no less---hasn't changed a tittle since the god was Amun or Baal, to the present day organized religion criminal structure.