homestead - [Homestead] Don Bowen has ended my porn fling

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Don Bowen has ended my porn fling
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:18:08 -0700

Big thanks to Don, who stayed with it until that horrendous link to a porn menu site was finally removed from my e-book text. I owe ya, guy.

Thanks also to those who offered or gave help: Lee, Eric Hall and Keith McCutcheon. Shows the value of community good will.

Gene

  • [Homestead] Don Bowen has ended my porn fling, Gene GeRue, 09/04/2004