homestead - [Homestead] Homestead reply glitch

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "Homestead" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Homestead reply glitch
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:50:15 -0700

Lee? James?

When I try to reply to a post I get the following error message:

Circular reference in "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org"
An alias with a circular reference was encountered in this message. Please fix the alias and try again.

I am using an old, free, version of Eudora.

Heck, I couldn't even send the above. Have now made change to address and will try again.

  • [Homestead] Homestead reply glitch, Gene GeRue, 08/30/2004