gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Printer Recommendation

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: AldieOaks@aol.com
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Printer Recommendation
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:15:59 EDT

The ink is the big expense.  I have an HP Laser Jet 1018 which is just great and cost less than $100, after rebate.  BUT the ink is outrageously expensive. And I go through a lot of it.  My ink bill each month is close to  $150 -- no kidding!  It's actually my largest business expense.

Supposedly Kodak's ink is less expensive.  If I were buying a new printer now, I'd probably try the Kodak just to save on ink costs, if the savings is real.

Lina