gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Printer Recommendation

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Bruce Zimmerman" <brucegardens@gmail.com>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Printer Recommendation
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 22:47:01 -0400

Brother HL-2140 - Bought at Office Depot for $80 Cdn. Cartridges are reasonable as well.
Daughter absolutely loves this laser printer for school work.
--
Juleigh Zimmerman

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced printer - probably a laser
that I won't have to spend an arm and a leg on ink? I only need black
and white copies.
When trying to change a printer cartridge on my HP Officejet 6310x I
man handled the cradle that holds the cartridge and now it won't
lock in. I've been told they don't repair them. I am so cheezed.
These machines are such a rip off. Any suggestions would be much
appreciated. Thanks in advance Nancy

Nancy Szerlag
Columnist for Detroit News
szerlag@earthlink.net