gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Printer Recommendation

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: jo ellen meyers sharp <hoosiergardener@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Printer Recommendation
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:43:21 -0400

FYI -- Kodak all in one printer has an interesting campaign running...you can visit the Web site and compare the cost of buying ink for your printer vs. the Kodak brand. If I were to replace my Epson w/the Kodak, I'd save about $100 in ink costs a year.
http://printers.kodak.com/

jems

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced printer - probably a laser that I won't have to spend an arm and a leg on ink? I only need black and white copies.
When trying to change a printer cartridge on my HP Officejet 6310x I man handled the cradle that holds the cartridge and now it won't lock in. I've been told they don't repair them. I am so cheezed. These machines are such a rip off. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance Nancy

Nancy Szerlag
Columnist for Detroit News
szerlag@earthlink.net
Check blog at www.gardeneryardener.blogspot.com