gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 56, Issue 5

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Larry Maxcy <larrymaxcy@earthlink.net>
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 56, Issue 5
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:18:45 -0700

Hi Nancy,

Since the address is now available, can you just apply to use it?

Larry Maxcy
On May 17, 2009, at 10:20 AM, gwl-g-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Here's a warning and a query. Jeff Ball and I have had a blog on

blogspot since Sept. 2005. A year later we were picked up by Adsense.

In gardening season we average 400 to 600 hits a day. About 4  weeks

ago Jeff could no longer post his draft. Today I called up the site

and the notice that  gardeneryardener.blogspot.com was removed and

the address was now available  popped up.  Jeff says there is no way

to contact them. What's up? Does anybody have any ideas? Does anybody

have a contact for blogspot?  Jeff is now on an ongoing chemo program

that severely limits his workday.

Obviously we need to take another tack.   Any suggestions would be

appreciated.

Nancy Szerlag

  • Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 56, Issue 5, Larry Maxcy, 05/17/2009