gwl-g - [gwl-g] Dumped by Blogspot

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Nancy Szerlag <Szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Dumped by Blogspot
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:59:05 -0400

Here's a warning and a query. Jeff Ball and I have had a blog on blogspot since Sept. 2005. A year later we were picked up by Adsense. In gardening season we average 400 to 600 hits a day. About 4 weeks ago Jeff could no longer post his draft. Today I called up the site and the notice that gardeneryardener.blogspot.com was removed and the address was now available popped up. Jeff says there is no way to contact them. What's up? Does anybody have any ideas? Does anybody have a contact for blogspot? Jeff is now on an ongoing chemo program that severely limits his workday.
Obviously we need to take another tack. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Nancy Szerlag
Columnist for Detroit News
szerlag@earthlink.net
Check blog at www.gardeneryardener.blogspot.com

  • [gwl-g] Dumped by Blogspot, Nancy Szerlag, 05/17/2009