gwl-g - [gwl-g] Insurance in CA

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Molly Day" <mollyday1@gmail.com>
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Insurance in CA
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:43:22 -0500

When I lived in CA I was a published author and licensed counselor with a private practice in my home. (Garden writing is my retirement activity.)
To your point, I had a million dollar umbrella policy through State Farm for around 100 a year that covered clients falling on my sidewalk and counseling suits. I was a published author  - both articles, book, training materials, in that field.
Hope this us useful for you.
Martha